We’re a free, volunteer led, self-help group, offering…
- Guidance on all aspects of job seeking and career change
- Friendly support while searching for a job or starting a business
- Help in rebuilding confidence
- Networking help (many jobs are found through networking and never advertised)
- Finding the right local networking organisations
- Online networks such as Linked In
- Free access to Chamber of Commerce networking events
- Links with similar clubs – Careers Springboard in Gerrards Cross, Bracknell and Newbury.
At our weekly meetings you can learn and practise essential skills such as…
- Resilience and Attitude
- Marketing yourself
- Writing a great CV
- Successful Job Applications
- Interview Skills – handling those tough questions!
- Local Business Networking
- Online Networking including Linked In
- Executive Search
- Networking with Social Media
- Presenting yourself
- Psychometric Testing
The meetings are interactive and there’s plenty of opportunity to network with other members.
Many of our volunteers have been involved with redundancy or job loss so you’ll meet friendly people who understand your feelings and needs.